> on 5/25/06 1:07 PM, new_morning_blank_slate at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
> >>
> >> I seem to recall one of Krishna's criteria for a true
> >> yogii/yoginii is that s/he is "jitendri-yaH/-yaa"
> >> (jita + indriya-). I guess that means that one has
> >> to have conquered the indriyas. I think johnson
> >> is one of the karmendriyas (karma + indriyas), so if one
> >>  is not able to spank the monkey, and so on.... :0
> >
> > And I have seen Urdhva-retas (sp)  mentioned on for accomplished (aka
> > awakened) yogis-- "energy always flowing upwards". I suspect that
> > accomplished yogis can keep the energy always flowing upwards while
> > having sex. Something students can't do. Thus the recommendation /
> > stipulation of celibacy for students.
> >
> > The article(s) on Muktananda provided some fuel for speculation in
> > this direction -- that is, yogi sex is not what most people think of
> > as sex. That is, he had sex with a flacid penis.
>
> But another well-known guru allegedly didn't, and also allegedly
ejaculated.
> Can you ejaculate and yet have the energy always flowing upwards? I
honestly
> don't know. Just asking.

Well, if you don't KNOW, you clearly aren't enlightened. :)

Lets ask Jim and Dr. Pete their personal experience. :)

I think its possible (at least partially) to separate ejaculation and
orgasm. And orgasm can be "directed" and internalized.

I am quite open to the possibility, indeed pretty sure, that
accomplished yogis and tantrics can do amazing things with energy
flows, marmas, chakras, pranas, etc.