> If they were having sex with underage women, they should have been
> sucking in the subtle energy of a state prison.

Agreed, Sal (and I wrote a further comment on this in an earlier
post today).

But I would remind you that the charges you cite against Muktananda
are heresay and, although numerous, were never either brought up in
a court of law or proven in a court of law.  All we have is the word
of the women who told us AFTER the fact of what they said happened.
Muktananda neve had the chance to defend himself.

I would remind you that this is the same degree of "proof" that
there was against the allegations against Bill Clinton: the word of
the women he allegedly raped or sexually assaulted or took advantage
of ("took advantage of": a person in a high position having sexual
affairs with an underling or person of lesser power).

And, like Muktananda, there were numerous allegations against Bill
Clinton.

And, like Muktananda, several of the charges were that the victims
were underlings or people in less powerful positions than the
perpetrator.

However, unlike Muktananda, Bill Clinton got the chance to defend
himself against the allegations against him.

And, unlike Muktananda, Bill Clinton WAS found to be responsible for
at least one of the incidents (Monica Lewinsky) and, indeed,
admitted as much (only because of irrefutable proof -- the blue
dress; he originally denied it) and is was disbarred from the State
Bar of Arkansas (not for the sex but for the lying about it), paid a
heft fine to the court, if I remember correctly, and may have been
found guilty of perjury (I can't remember exactly).

So, Sal, you were quick to defend Clinton with MORE evidence against
him and an admission of guilty but equally quick to denounce
Muktananda with less evidence against him, no admission of guilt and
without Muktananda ever having the chance to defend himself.

Your positions seem inconsistent to me.