<shempmcgurk@>

As I said:

> > The only reason I posted
> > this article was because--quite calmly at the time--
> > you had earlier expressed an interest in how the
> > story developed.
>
> Gee, it's at least the third or fourth posting you've devoted to
> the subject.

Just the first one and this follow-up, plus responses
to questions you asked me about the first one.

> So with all the issues in the world available to you to post about,
> why so much time and energy to this one?

Very little time and energy, actually.

I think a possible war with Iran is one of the most
important issues on the current scene.  The point was
that we need to be skeptical of scare stories ginning
up war fever.