--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate

<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>
wrote:
<snip>

> > > No, apparently it was an unwanted pass at an underling
> > > employee.  It's called sexual harrassment.
> >
> > Not mutually exclusive, of course.  O-J said it was
> > unstressing.  He also said unstressing was no excuse.
>
> It probably is an excuse, a phony one, if you are not in heavy long
> term rounding.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, or maybe you
didn't read what he wrote.  He said it was *not*
an excuse, i.e., he was not excusing the bad
behavior on the grounds that he was unstressing.

There's a difference between an excuse and an
explanation.  If you want to claim it was a phony
explanation, fine.  But phony or not, he was not
using the explanation as an excuse.