> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate >
> > > $10 says its not a very comprehensive or impressive
> > "spiritual resume".
> > >
> > > What does your $10 say?
> >
> > And $10 says DOJ was not fully clothed with all body parts
> > apprpriately placed, and thus "And I was not naked" was a parsed
> > evasion of something.
>
> Will you people give it a fuckin' BREAK already?
>
> I mean, this is just embarrassing.
>
> Do you not have LIVES? The little old ladies in
> my village don't gossip as much as you do.
>
> Like you never did anything stupid in your lives...

That you have entirely missed the main themes of this thread are a bit
embarrassing -- but not that surprising. You have never struck me as a
particularly careful reader.

What interested me, and Judy I think expressed the same, is the
structure and dyanmics of explanations / excuses and IMO cover-ups.
DOJ provided a specific example upon which to explore  these themes.
But frankly, I could give a rat's ass about the details of DOJ life
(other than wishing him well), particularly his sex life. The sex
lives of 65 year olds may hold your attention, but not mine.

A second theme, even expressed in the title of the post, is on betting
and its predictive value over polling. To me, thats of interest. If
not to you, thats fine. But no need to tantrum up the place because
you don't care for the topic.

Soooo.... given these themes are too low in your view to put ones
attention on, what are the lofty ideas that you think worthy of
discussing? The concept of higher ahd lower ideas sort of makes me
laugh. At a comment Rory made, "So what else better do we have to do
between now and eternity."

It seems to me what is in ones attention right now is many times more
important than some high falutin theme someone else thinks other
people should be thinking. But I am open to changing my opinion if you
can suggest better themes than what is happening in our minds Right Now.

Gosh, maybe we can all sit around and discuss the last episode of
Lost. Because, hey someone said it was "spiritual" so maybe we will
all get really spiritual by watching it. Let me know how that one
works out for you.