--- sparaig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > --- Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > MIchael, with all due respect, you have
> absolutely
> > > no idea what you are
> > > talking about, and this silly idea went out with
> > > bobby socks and
> > > bouffant hair styles.  Got an idea--why don't
> you
> > > get together with an
> > > actual woman--you know, a real live one, not one
> in
> > > your
> > > imagination...
> >
> > I see Michael all the time in drum circles here in
> > south Florida and Michael is certainly in contact
> with
> > real, attractive women in these drum circles.
> Michael
> > is not in some fantasyland regarding women like
> some
> > poor purusha guy yanking his lingam and then
> begging
> > God for forgiveness.
> >

> Rick, did this describe the purusha guys you were
> familiar with?

This certainly describes many purusha guys I knew when
I was on purusha. Certainly not all of them, but
unless you're having very clear transcending
experiences it is very difficult to "keep the energy
up" without specific techniques to do so.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM