<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, "Caucasians"= Sattva dominates, rajas secondary
> >     "Semitic"   = Rajas dominates, sattva secondary
> >     "Oriental"  = Rajas dominates, tamas secondary
> >     "Black"     = Tamas dominates, rajas secondary
>

> This is evil and wrong.

Yes. I wonder what the implications are -- that is, Bob's suggestion
for creating a quantum leap in world Sattva might be. Or the plan of
some limited mind who came across this "chart" and actually believed it.

Interestily, Hilter read a lot of Madame Blavatsky and her racial
theories cloaked in spiritualism.