> shempmcgurk wrote:
>
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> >political
> >would be
> >foreign

> >can't
> >know

> >Luther
> > > >

> > > Indians like to discuss politics and religion completely the
> >opposite of
> > > Americans.  They are quite passionate about both so this
doesn't
> > > surprise me in the least.  They also wonder why Americans are
so
> >apathetic.
> > >

> >It's been my experience that the more a country "works", the less
> >the common man knows or cares about the politics of that country.
> >
> >There is a definite correlation between how successful a
politician
> >runs a country and apathy about that politician.
> >

> I guess then by your premise the American public is going to start
to be
> quite noisy soon since this country isn't working very well right
now.

I am completely dumbfounded how you could say that.

Despite rising oil prices, inflation is still incredibly low.

Unemployment is at a very low level

All economic indicators say the economy is booming.

There's no global warming.

We're engaged in liberating 30 million people.

The American Dream is alive and well.