><no_reply@>

> > ><shempmcgurk@>
> > ><no_reply@>

> > >Rodrigues

> > >that
>And,
> > >performance in a
> > >actress
> > >gave me.

> > >as "Lolita"
> > >performance
> > >she's
> > >probably did
>she
> > >has
>casting
> > >agents
> > >spoiled

>available
> > >on DVD.

> > >believe
> > >find it
>it.
> > > >

> > >I am a member of Netflix...I'm currently on the 3/month but
> > >seriously thinking of cancelling my cable TV and upping my Netflix
> > >to 8 a month.  It's that good.
> > >

> > And you watch these DVD on a..... ?
> >

>Regular, standard TV.  Yeah, I wish I had one of those letter-box
>dimensioned High-Def jobs...that way, I wouldn't ever have to leave
>home...

Gee, here with the economy going great guns I thought you have a an 110"
screen, Barco or Runco HD projection system in 1080p and a 7.1 surround
system with top of the line speakers.   You must have been slacking off.

Well those 16:9 displays keep coming down in price and really the way to
watch anything now days.  You get spoiled fast and if you get one at
least get an upscaling DVD player.  You won't regret it.