--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shirleybrahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For all of the years Lawson has posted on amt and here on
> FFL and who knows where else I know he is quite capable
> of using google or any of the other varieties of searches
> available on the internet. TO me, he was just riffing on
> Barry.

Exactly. I never got the impression he was going
to read a word of anything I recommended.

> If I got that wrong my apologies...

Mine, too, but I'll still let him do his own
homework.

> ...however, their interactions seem fairly contentious and
> dripping with not liking each other very much.

Can't speak for Lawson, but it's not true in my
case. I actually like the guy. But sometimes his
anal-compulsiveness with regard to hanging on to
what he already believes gets on my nerves.