> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>
> > wrote:
> > > [...]
> > at a
> > sued.
> > service
> > > >

> > > OF COURSE  it will. That's the whole point: That's how you protect
> > such things: by showing a
> > > pattern of going through the process of legal protection. If you
> > don't, then you can't claim
> > > that you're still the trademark holder when a larger organization
> > comes along and starts
> > > using it.
> > >

> > ***************
> >
> > In any event, the Florida lawsuit was settled -- the guy agreed to
> > call, like the Missouri sentencing people, what they teach
> > the "Transcendental Stress Management Program," instead of TM. So
> > the TM trademark is protected and the people who wanted to go off on
> > their own can carry on.
> >

> Farokh is a jerk, as far as I can tell. As I said before, he could
have gotten sponsorship for
> the cert course, and grants from all over for the course fees, but
he wanted to keep his
> own little fiefdom independent of the TMO.
>
> And no, the crowns wouldn't turn anyone off because the Rajas
wouldn't be interacting
> with the inmates or the judges.

Farokh is actually making a difference in the lives of the inmates and
the judges who participate in the programs. There are no questions
about shady financial dealings. They raise and use there own money
whether it be grants, donations or tax dollars. It probably would not
work any other way.

JohnY