MMY did mention some Himalayan saints able to live just on solar
energy. But if all that is required is to stare at the sunrise or
sunset standing with bare feet on the ground you'd think stone age
man would have discovered this "technology" long ago. Why doesn't
Hira Ratan Manek mobilise the starving millions to stare at the sun,
if that's such a viable "solution" .. Thet're probably doing that
anyway..And why the bare feet on the earth? Couldn't do that in any
freezing weather.. And in the UK - forget it, we have no sun to
speak of..

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, rama krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The Solar Healing Center is focused on helping humanity to develop
a better understanding of how the sun can be used to heal the mind,
body and spirit as demonstrated by Hira Ratan Manek, who, as a
result of sungazing, has claimed better physical, mental, emotional
and spiritual health.

> Hira Ratan Manek (HRM), among others, have proven that a person
can live just on solar energy for very long periods without eating
any food.  This has come to be known as the HRM phenomenon.  The
method is used for curing all kinds of psychosomatic, mental and
physical illnesses as well as increasing memory power and mental
strength by using sunlight.  One can get rid of any kind of
psychological problems, and develop confidence to face any problem
in life and can overcome any kind of fear including that of death
within 3 months after starting to practice this method.  As a
result, one will be free from mental disturbances and fear, which
will result in a perfect balance of mind.  If one continues to apply
the proper sungazing practice for 6 months, they will be free from
physical illnesses.  Furthermore, after 9 months, one can eventually
win a victory over hunger, which disappears by itself thereafter.

> This is a straight-forward yet effective method based on solar
energy, which enables one to harmonize and recharge the body with
life energy and also invoke the unlimited powers of the mind very
easily. Additionally, it allows one to easily liberate from
threefold sufferings of humanity such as mental illnesses, physical
illnesses and spiritual ignorance.

>   For more info visit:
>   http://www.solarhealing.com/

> Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically
different. Just radically better.