Have you heard this MP3?
http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=101
Either this guy has a helluva imagination or the cabal is deeper than
suspected.  It's from a guy who worked at a company at the WTC he feels
may have had connections with 911.

I have always been suspect of the 911 official story.  I have my doubts
that Al Qaeda could have planned such a thing (how DID they get those
building prepped for demolition) and Bin Laden initially denied
responsibility (probably until the funds showed up in his Swiss account).