Funny. I used to run into Quentin Tarantino in
Amsterdam. By accident (or cosmic design) I had
a favorite coffeehouse and a favorite table in
it, where I would sit and write when I was in
town. Tarantino liked the same coffeehouse and
the same table; he had written most of Pulp
Fiction sitting there. So we had an arrange-
ment. If he was there first I'd find another
place and if I was there first he'd find
another place. Great arrangement, except that
he started getting up earlier and earlier every
morning so that he'd be there first, so I even-
tually had to find another place anyway.  Damn
passive-agressive fucker.  :-)