> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 6/1/06 8:39:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > nelsonriddle2001@ writes:
> >
> > --- In  FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel  <babajii_99@>
> > wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> > > *Feds: 3 dead as U.S., French agents seized British evidence in
> > > covered up Capitol Hill gunfight*
> > >
> <snip>
> > But but But... where was the man on the grassy  knoll?
>
> No kidding, this is one of the most imaginative
> conspiracy scenarios I've ever seen.  Writers of
> spy thrillers should read this guy's work to get
> the plot for their next thriller.

When I saw the "NESARA" in the subject line, I knew it was more than
likely that the story would be nutter shite.

There's a guy who lives in Fairfield who's really into the whole
NESARA deal. I've known him for many years, and although we weren't
close, we'd occasionally chat over coffee at 2nd Street Coffee.
Several years ago, he brought up the topic of NESARA, and after
listening to his schtick, I basically said, "Dude, do a Google search
and you'll find that crap has been thoroughly debunked." He reacted as
if I'd personally insulted him, and we haven't spoken a word to each
other since then.