Rick, what I wrote below is not a criticism of what people did on Purusha or MD.  Those are
situations where asking for money is what you were told to do by your Master - the culture
expected it of you.  MOst Purusha MD felt uncomfortable, I expect, with this.  I am talking
about people who feel no discomfort in the process, and therefore no internal motivation
to change.