In a message dated 6/3/06 3:32:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The currect alleged increases in warming are, I suggest to you,
99.999999% due to the sun's fluctuations and NOT by the burning of
fossil fuels.

And that's not ME saying it, it's MOST scientists.

That's why almost 20,000 scientists around the year 2000 signed the
Oregon Petition demanding the U.S. government NOT sign onto the
Kyoto Treaty and declaring that there WAS no scientific consensus
over global warming.  See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Petition
I believe there is also a group of scientists that claim we are actually heading into another mini ice age.