Smoooooooth! is right, not a hair out of place,
sedate if not actually sedated.  Morello in
particular cracks me up.  Looks like a bank
clerk counting money.  The fives go here, the tens
go there--oh, and a twenty, that goes over here.
Gets so into it at one point he actually begins
nodding his head.  His glasses start to slip down
his nose, and he pushes them back without missing
a beat.  So cool, man.

Desmond's amazing, almost Mozartian.

That's what turned us on back in the day, almost
half a century ago.  You were just a toddler then,
if you were even born yet.  Hard to imagine we
could have been so buttoned up, but it all began
to bust apart only a couple years later.

Yeah, Getz and Gilberto, I kiss their feet.