I heard some Little
> Walter on the radio the other day that knocked me right
> on my tail but wasn't able to catch the name of the album.

The two biggest Chicago harp players are Little Walter and Sonny Boy
Williamson II.  Little Walter is from Louisiana and  has a very jazzy
style where he holds the mike cupped in his hands with his harp giving
it an organ-like effect.  His biggest hit was Juke and this link on
Amazon gives you a taste of his style.  Most harp players think he is
God.  I couldn't find a video but here are some songs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002OBZ/sr=8-2/qid=1149472876/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-4458199-6191348?%5Fencoding=UTF8

But my harp Ista Deva comes in the form of Sonny Boy Williamson II
from Mississippi.  He played an acoustic style away from the mike
which gives the true harp sound. He was a great song writer and a
funny guy.  He is also the single coolest man I have ever seen on
film.  On some videos he puts the harp all the way into his mouth and
keeps playing it so he can snap his fingers.  I love this guy and this
film captures it. Two great songs by my harp hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkUaHT4gHs&search=sonny%20boy%20williamson