> Did they just change the forum format on the web-site? Less intuitive
> IMHO.

They sure did, and it sure is.  Among other things, they've
reversed the order of postings so the new ones are at the top
rather than the bottom; and the name of the author of the post
is over at the right side and down instead of at the beginning
of the post.  Took me a couple of minutes to find it because
it just never occurred to me they'd put the author's name
there.

This changeover, incidentally, may be why messages have
gone missing lately, at least for those who get them by
email--they do appear to have made it to the Web site.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM