--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> > > Who are referencing besides {Tom??} from Estes Park?
> >
> > I am not referring to anyone named Tom, sorry.
>
> OK, Rick, AMTers. help me out. What is the name of the guy who was
> in Estes Park, was "innerish circle" for a bit, observed M
> discussing with pudits points of insight and commentary, freaked
> out about it, and wrote extensively on AMT (I think) and other
> places about it?

He went by various names.  One of them was a Sanskrit
term I can't remember, began with an SU-, I think, ended
in an A, two or three syllables.  He called himself Tom
in one of his netcarnations, but there were others as well.
He's turned up a couple of times recently on alt.m.t, I
believe, with yet another name.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM