What happened to rising Sat Yuga? Apparently dark clouds are upon us
once again ... thus this urgent letter from Vedic City. Raja Wynne
expresses "grave concern" over the next few weeks? Can anyone explain
this?

[text of email message 6/6/6 11AM]
Dear Maharishi Vedic City Community,

There will be a Town Meeting this Thursday, June 8th, at 8 p.m. in
the main lecture hall of Headley Hall.  (Headley Hall is located on
Mansion Drive, behind RajaWynne's house.)

The purpose of this meeting is to finalize our plans for immediately
beginning group flying at convenient locations in and around
Maharishi Vedic City.

The Fairfield Sidha community will be holding a similar meeting the
same evening for the same purpose.

As everyone knows, the United States was one of the countries adopted
by International for the purpose of creating an invincible nation
free from war and all problems.  The way to achieve this is group
practice of the TM Sidhi program.

Recently Raja Wynne has expressed grave concern about the well-being
of our country over the next few weeks.  We need to respond to the
challenge of these times by doing our utmost to avert any dangers to
our country or any wrong-doing by our country.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday night.

Jai Guru Dev
Cynthia Parker and Mac Muehlman
Directors, Maharishi Peace Palace of Maharishi Vedic City

["as everyone knows", ha ha ha ... NOT!]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM