--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good luck with your art there Jim - the world needs it. Like music
it can inspire the mind, elevate the soul and expand consciousness.
Good stuff.

> And good luck with the kido there - yeah I love em too, I have
five of my own their ages are 48  44 28 25 and 15  - - four girls
and a boy - and a few grandchildren too with more to come no doubt.
I love kids.  We also fostered a coloured girl from the slums of
Bristol some years back, and she is now a grown woman and doing oh
so well.  So life has been kind to me - 67 and never yet been ill or
even had a headache as yet - and yet oh so busy - probably too busy
to get ill - and I have been smoking since I was four - but ssshhh,
I am not recommending it :- ))))

> Dick.

Thanks! :- ~i

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM