I did hear of this, but I prefer the new way, only
because the type is bold and much easier to read than
before - all the other changes they can get rid of.
The biggest problem with the readibility of the new
format is that the messages are only about four inches
wide, pretty narrow for a 21-inch monitor, but I'll
stay with it for now and hope yahoo fixes that
particular problem. Running a monitor at 1600x1200
resolution brings a lot of problems with small text
and narrow margins.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM