In a message dated 6/8/06 1:38:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well I'm going to raise hell over this. So watch out people we have
crooks and goons minding the ballot boxes.
I think you just need to check your states voting laws before you go goofy on them. Some states you can only vote in the primary that you have stated as your party affiliation. In other words If you are a Democrat you can not vote in the republican primary in order to choose what you might think to be the weakest candidate so your Democrat candidate would have an easier time winning in the November election. Others states you can do that.