<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, that is fascinating.
>
> " The point being here, is that Sidhis are like any other ability
> > living things develop- we learn to walk, to talk, and if fortunate,
> > to do Sidhis."
>
> Most of the ones I remember were supernormal abilities.

Not really-- just a matter of practice. Available to anyone who
invests the time (*caveat*: which could be considerable...).

> I really appreciate your openness about your personal experiences.

Great! Glad you appreciate that. I don't like to treat so called
spiritual experiences any different than any other experiences- just
another slice of cheese in the sandwich of life heh-heh...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM