> In a message dated 6/11/06 5:42:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> Now is the time, for all meditators;
> To gather their thoughts, and good  wishes;
> Towards this Titantic-Like project in Kansas.
> With a little  momentum, in a positive direction,
> Perhaps we can bring peace and harmony  to the-
> Geographical center of the crazy United States, just  perhaps..
> We can join together, in the deepest recesses of our  meditation;
> Remember Kansas, the tall wheat fields, the pure bliss
consciousness.
> The purple and yellow rainbow in the sky.
> The feeling of  the U.S. reagaining it's heart and soul.
> Come on brother's and sister's of  the TM movement.
> We can save this Titantic, through pure thought energy  alone....
> And God save the  Queen..
>

> Actually you had me until the last line. I realize it's your
poetry, but
> "God save the Queen"? I think "And thank you for your support"
would go better.

Yeah, I just was using it as some kind of metaphore, and I suppose to
add and English touch...
The metaphore has more to do with the energy of the benevolent Queen;
Someone like a Princess Diane type of energy archetype...
- who would go into the darkness, and attempt through love and beauty
to heal the situation...
So, anyway, thanks for your supportive intentions...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM