I'm surprised anyone takes Ann Coulter seriously. She seems to me like a
mischievous, playful child who enjoys setting fire to things and causing a lot
of
petty havoc. She's having fun and making money and annoying people, and
it's just a game to her. In another way I feel sorry for her. She makes a fool
of
herself with her wild statements and she doesn't realize it. One day she may
grow up, look in the mirror and see in place of the playful little girl a
vicious,
heartless bitch and wonder how it all happened.  But by then it will be too
late.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM