Actually, Brahman Consciousness is a state of awareness and not a deity to worship or ponder. It is the state of freedom from referents. Therefore, to describe it as some 'thing' is a fallacy, and the condition of dualistic and occluded thinking.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:42 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Wars

TorquiseB writes snipped:
Life is *full* of contradictions. So, as far as
I can tell, is enlightenment. Before enlightenment,
Chop Suey and contradictions; after enlightenment,
Chop Suey and contradictions. And occasionally a
side order of General Tsao's Chicken, just to
spice things up.

Tom T:
As someone mentioned at Satsang last week. On the one hand I know that
I am the Self completely. On the other hand how come my life is a
totaling f**king mess. Answer. Brahman is the fullness of life. You
know that old 200% of life they promised. It ain't going to happen the
way you thought it would. Get over it. Welcome to that truly unique
view of the 200% of life. Enjoy Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM