In a message dated 6/15/06 11:56:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ann Coulter's comments about the 9/11 widows

...or...

Hillary Clinton returning a campaign donation to Wal-Mart.

No doubt in my mind what's more offensive...

Shemp, you've got it  wrong like the so many other liberals. It's not the 911  windows , as in all of them. It's 4 in particular that decided to interject themselves into the world of politics based upon their victimhood, that Coulter criticized. And there have been other widows that have come out and defended Ann Coulters remarks. < As for the Wal-mart campaign contribution return, yes Hillary did insult a lot of people in an attempt to win favor with the unions. I'm just disappointed that Wal-mart would take the money I spend there to give to her campaign.