--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I expect to go through hell.

Well then you have to bring along my favorite Far Side
cartoon. It's set in hell. Flames, tortured souls, the
whole bit. Two devils are watching this guy pushing
a wheelbarrow, probably forever. He's sweating, but
there's this big, shit-eating grin on his face and he's
whistling. One of the devils is saying to the other,
"We've got to watch this guy...he's got a bad attitude."

May the 'tude be with you...

Invincibility Courses

http://us.click.yahoo.com/mDk17A/lOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM