This says it all:

"their Excellencies"
"General Secretary"
"Prime Minister"

Are these guys playing house? Reminds me of when I was a kid: "You be
the Princess, I'll be the Fairy God Mother. Billy can be King and
Bobby can be the Knight. We'll let Mary be Queen. And Trixie (the
dog) can be our horse."

I'll bet they wear crowns too! :-)

> Dear Meditators, Sidhas and Governors,
>
> Please join the following Conference Call with their Excellencies
Dr.
> Neil Paterson, General Secretary of the Global Parliamernt of World
> Peace and
> Dr. Bevan Morris, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World
Peace to

http://us.click.yahoo.com/jDk17A/gOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM