From: Kirk
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:18 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: New file uploaded to FairfieldLife

Interesting points. However, everyone of us was introduced to the
Holy Tradition by Maharishi. Trying to ignore that step, and fool
him/herself to think that they are now dealing directly with for
example Guru Dev, which I know several people claim to do and is
exactly what Maharishi predicted i 1983, then they are just
performing some very human, though disapointing activity; making
mistakes.