It is the only question worth thinking about.  High five for posting this!

"What the mathematicians proved is this: if you have the slightest
freedom to choose the axes [in the representative experiment
involving the spin of a particle] and order of measurement, then
particles everywhere must also have the same degree of freedom. That
means they can behave unpredictably."

Count me in here. I choose, therefore I am.  It ain't easy but it is
worth it!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "matrixmonitor"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hik1AB/bOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM