Tinfoil-hattery? That's a new one for me. That video of "bin Laden"
just happened to have been left lying around in a house in Afghanistan
and the US just happened to find it . . . yeah, right. My motto for
the day is: Never underestimate the mendacity of our government,
especially when it comes to war.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> >
> > Shemp, you can't seriously believe that these "captured" documents
> > are anything other than fakes cooked up by the US psy-ops boys to
> fool
> > the American public into believing that we are winning this war.
>
> They were more likely cooked up by certain people in
> the Iraqi government (although our government is
> happy to run with them despite knowing they're most
> likely fake).
>
> > It's
> > the biggest fake since that video tape in which"bin Laden" (who
> didn't
> > even look like bin Laden) talked about 9/11 and how he had planned
> it.
>
> Oh, please, this, on the other hand, is tinfoil-hattery.
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > The Party of Retreat and Defeat
> > > By Peter Collier and David Horowitz
> > > FrontPageMagazine.com | June 19, 2006
> <snip>
> > > In large part, in fact, their
> > > insensate hatred of Bush is hatred for what this war embodies:
> > > America taking up arms against a sea of troubles as turbulent as
> > > any it has faced before; America bringing freedom to the
> > > heartland of terror.
>
> Yeah, right, Democrats hate freedom.  Could you be
> just a *little* more absurd, please, Collier and
> Horowitz?

Your favorite religious organization? Make a donation at Network for Good.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EOl1HB/LPaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM