> >on 6/21/06 10:43 AM, nablus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >

> >>And listening to mantras starting with OM is OK with you ?

There are OMs in some of the recordings of Vedic chanting that the TMO
sells. I think the TMO's whole Anti-OM! Anti-OM! schtick is either a
misunderstanding or just plain bollocks.

> Rick Archer wrote:
> > I use a mantra with OM in it. Have been for several years.
> > Material and spiritual well-being have improved significantly
> > during this period.

> Me too.  In fact I use a lot of mantras in my practice with OM
> in them. I was broke practicing TM and started being prosperous
> once I dropped it and used mantras with OM.

I started chanting the Gayatri Mantra after Karunamayi's second visit
to Iowa, and that brought about a profound shift in my life. There's
no place like OM!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hik1AB/bOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM