Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Half a Woman
on 6/21/06 11:27 PM, Peter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I found David Blaine's levitation illusion on the
internet and practiced it for a few minutes in front
of a mirror. I then showed it to my wife who
completely flipped out. Then I showed it to my
psychology class and they flipped-out too. It looks
like you float up in the air about four to five
inches. Very, very cool. But you aren't really
floating. Just like the woman is not really cut in
half!

So please explain:
  1. How you do the David Blaine thing.
  2. What’s going on with the woman.