> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@>
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>

> > > And whose teacher and organization refuse to allow
> > > them to teach, unless they spend several thousand
> > > dollars to be "recertified" at something they are
> > > already proficient in, give up their jobs, and
> > > agree to work full-time for a salary that never
> > > arrives in the mail. All of this so that they
> > > can *not* teach, because the technique is priced
> > > so high that no one sane would ever pay that much
> > > to learn it.
> > >
> > > Well, duh. If your calling is to teach meditation
> > > and the org you first signed up with actively
> > > prevents you from teaching meditation, you go
> > > where someone *will* allow you to teach.
> > >
> > > You folks who never taught meditation are sometimes
> > > awfully quick to demonize those who did, and want
> > > nothing more than to continue doing so...
> >
> > Dear friend,
> > What Maharishi has done resently is a test. Just keep that
> > desire to teach lively within you and it will be fulfilled.
> > Jai Guru Dev
>
> You actually sound sincere (as opposed to your
> normal condescension), so I will reply enough
> to let you know that I personally have no
> desire to ever teach TM again. But I know that
> there are many who do, and are prevented from
> doing so by Maharishi.
>
> If he really devised his current strategy as a
> 'test,' fuck him. His neurotic need to know
> who is loyal to him is not more important than
> the world's need for meditation.

What do you know about his motifs ? Probably nothing. It could be
anything really, but my guess is that he just wanted to get rid of
some undesirable dead wood. I could be wrong and, ofcourse I'm not
pointing at you now :-)
I'm sure those that are patient and positive will get the
opportunity to teach again sometime in the future. And since much of
what Maharishi is doing is impossible to understand intellectually I
will not even try to predict when this could happen. It's all just
part of his Lila.