--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:

> posts
> at
> back as
> > >
> > So are you suggesting that the CIA has a room full of geeks
posing as
> the
> > people on this chat, whose job it is to bury good posts with
negative
> ones?
>
> Obviously

Modern psychiatry must have a term reserved for people who think
they are SO important and what they discuss is SO important that
such a powerful and important organisation such as the CIA would be
interested in what they do and say.

Nablus, my dear boy, that term should be applied to you.

Frankly, I only wish that what the TMO did WAS worthy of interest
from the CIA. Sadly, the TMO is but a joke...and an old joke at that.

But, on the bright side, there are still a precious few who are self-
deluded enough that at the very least they will continue to provide
us with gleeful entertainment on this forum.  I'm thinking of the
Kaplans who recently gave $16 million to Maharishi's nephews --
oops, I mean to the TMO for the pundits.

It is this type of fodder that is grist for the FFL mill which is
guaranteed to delight all who come here and read it...at least these
little delicious gems will keep ME coming back.  Oh, what an
amusement to read that people will DO such things.  It's better than
when, at the turn of the century, the most popular entertainment
(and quite socially acceptable to do, even for families) was to go
to freak shows.

I only hope that Arlene and Harris Kaplan have at least a few
million still tucked away that they can enjoy when, in a few years,
after MMY dies, and they're able to finally stick their heads out of
the ether and Harris Kaplan will look into the eyes of his beloved
Arlene and, like Col. Nicholson at the end of "Bridge on the River
Kwai" will say: "What have I done?"

Now, if the CIA could only convince Yahoo! to get us back the old
format...