I own both the "Short Cut to Nirvana" and "Fierce Grace" DVDs.  I need
to find the place in Fierce Grace where Ram Dass talks about Americans
buying into Eastern Philosophies without knowing what they're about.  So
true.

With "Short Cut" in the extras watch the satsangs and ask yourself if
you aren't capable of giving just as valid a satsang.  I think most long
term practitioners should be.

BTW, I found this tantra site that has some good articles on it:
www.livingtantra.net