In a message dated 6/24/06 2:34:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]com wrote:

>In a message dated 6/24/06 11:50:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]net writes:
>

>>Do you know of any company that could do what they do better?
>>

>Yes they are very good at overcharging which is what we've seen from
>them so far.
>

>If you know of anything fraud by Haliburton, then you might call Henry
>Waxman's office since he has been investigating such charges. I'm sure he would
>love to hear from you.

I already saw a report about two years ago on Frontline that did a
fairly good job on documenting it. And I have read numerous articles
and have probably signed a petition or two for an investigation into the
matter. My brother was a government contractor during the Vietnam
error so I have a good idea how things work. ;-)

And since you know how things work , you would know that Haliburton's bills will be audited not only by the Pentagon, but also by members of congress and anything out of the ordinary will have to be explained and adjusted if neccassary.