> > Free Saddam Hussein;
> >   Both of his sons are dead;
> >   And he is an old man now;
> >   Tired and burned out.
> >   Let him save his country from civil war;
> >   Before he dies;
> >   He never killed as many as we have;
> >   So, we've failed to bring the American Style democracy;
> >   But the hatreds go to deep;
> >   We had a civil war too;
> >   North and South;
> >   The bloodiest to date.
> >   Let them fight it out,
> >   Amongst themselves.
> >
> >   R.Gimbel   Philadelphia,PA.
>
> The fellow the americans wants us to think is Saddam Hussein is a
> relative and one of his 7 doubles. Saddam Hussein died in the
first
> bomb-attack on Bhagdad.
>
> For more information, please see:
> http://www.shareintl.org/magazine/SI_current.htm

Well, it's hard to know what to believe, anymore, truely!
Robert G. from Philly...
{Original place of the Revolution, and the correlation of electicity
with Lightning, amoung other things, long past gone...
What would Ben Franklin have thought?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM