Re: The Massive Shortcomings of New.Morning

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > From adjacent post:
> >
> > [to Judy]
> > If you wish to start a new thread on "The Massive Shortcomings of
> > New.Morning"
>
> Did I say I wanted to start a new thread on "The Massive
> Shortcomings of New.Morning"?

No. There are actually many things you do not say. Not every post on
this forum must be directly related to something you explicitly
said.(No you did not say that. I inferred it as a possble hypothesis
for your constant asking such questions as "Did I say that?". I have
other hypotheses. Wanna hear them?)

Though we could start a new chat group that must confrom to such
rules. What fun!

(And to short-cut your next possible question -- based on pattern,
'no, you did not explicitly say you wanted to do that. I thought it up
myself.' I am sure you are getting the hang of this by now.

My points, both implied and explicit, that you were evidently unable
to follow, were:

1) you made an observation of a personal nature on my traits as if
that were a valid substitute for an effective argument to the points
in my post.

2) I simply reminded you that usually such personal observations are
not a useful or valid substitute for an effective argument to the
points of a post.

3) And I asked if, suggesting was the implied tone and meaning, (note
the "I", not "you", thats a big clue here), we should start a separate
thread on that topic.

The implication was that IF you have MORE observations of a personal
nature on my traits, then we could start a separate thread, so that we
could do the topic justice.

4) And doing such will separate personal observations and attacks from
the arguments and discussion of substantive ideas. A good thing in my
view.

----

I know its a pretty complex chain of logic, but I am confident that if
you if you are still confusedre, if you re-read it, that it will be
become clearer.

If not, if you still confused, please follow-up off-line so as
not to waste the forum's on such matters that some may find remedial.