Tks Doug!

Your offer of assistance is appreciated.
I agreed to try to locate the document about the Initiator recertification
course for
someone.

Otherwise, am not researching TMO nor FF for anything.  I grew up in the
movement,
initiated as a child in the Olsen's house in '60s.  As a teen, I moved to FF in
1974(?) w/ the
chartered flight from MIU Santa Barbara, left FF in 1988.  I remain in contact
w/ some
FFers.
I always enjoy visting.  Maybe can arrange to visit annually for a week.

At another request, I presented about my TM upbringing at the recent conference
the
"International Cultic Studies Association"  ICSA.  The presentation was
videoed.  I've not
seen the video/DVD yet.  It was NOT a formal presentation.  I did NOT discuss
the
movement nor TM per se... only MY experience of my upbringing within the TMO.

It's interesting to read FF developments here.
My own spirituality has taken the path of a cross between secular humanism and
agnostic.
As I recently told someone else "I don't do God. I don't do organized religion."
Just be a good person.. more or less Buddhist I suppose.

 I'll return to lurking and will be busy reading the threads that you linked me
to.

Again, many thanks!
Gina