> > There were times when Maharishi promised, both to individuals and
> groups,
> > that he would take personal responsibility for their evolution.
The best
> > known example was at the end of the Amherst course, summer of Œ78
or
> Œ79,
> > when MMY was trying to talk everyone into moving to MIU. He
promised
> that if
> > they did so, he would take personal responsibility for their
> evolution. He
> > may even have said their enlightenment.
>
> Ok. thanks. Good point.
>
> And to be precise, we don't know he is not fulfilling his promise --
> but yea, it looks like a low probability.
>
> Still I would not count a large group, for which he makes a mass
> promise, to be direct disciples as i understand the term. Others may
> interpret it differently

Everyone is this human body has responsibily and free will to make
their own decisions;
Maharishi, like any other world teacher, has pointed the direction,
as clearly as he has known how.
It is up to the individual to take responsibility, for his own action,
To either promote peace in the world, on our world together.
Or add to the chaos and fear.
We have the knowledge now to create a new world, especially in your
own life.
Use the techniques you know, as for God's help, or the Angels, or
what ever Devi's you believe in; doesn't matter.
Just have faith in the unkown, go to where you have been;
Spread the light.
Glory to Guru Dev, and all of the Masters of the World,
Of which we are called to move into and live..at this juncture in
time.