I think hearing the human side of characters like MMY  with such a
carefully crafted spiritually special image is valuable and highly
entertaining.  I wish I could  hear one tail of his human mischief for
each time I had to listen to one of Bevan's adjectives-on-parade,
condescending introductions to his "holiness".  So if you are up for
it bang away, I for one, am all ears!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM