> on 6/29/06 9:12 PM, off_world_beings at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> > And which would those be?
> > Which of those did you specifically see with your own eyes, and
have
> > a clear memory of? Please explain each clearly and specifically?
> >
> You¹ve been reading FFL for years. I shouldn¹t need to reiterate.

I never heard you say you saw with your own eyes anything of any
worthy note. Now trying to avoid looking into your past to see which
of those did you specifically see with your own eyes, and have
a clear memory of? Please explain each clearly and specifically? I
honestly cannot remember you saying anything that you yourself
wirnessed.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM