Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Does Maharishi ever talk about his exes?
on 7/3/06 11:34 AM, new.morning at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Whenever the Beatles came up when I was around, he usually put them
> > down subtly by saying "The pop phase of the movement is over." One
> > time Rick Stanley asked for some recording equipment, recommending
> > it as the same kind the Beatles had used. Maharishi scowled and
> > said "they never accomplished anything."
>

> Such enlightened insight!

For one with non-dual vision, nothing is ever accomplished. Pitiful
are those mired in the delusion of accomplishment. :)

Yeah, but that wasn’t the spirit of it. It was more like, “I’m pissed at those guys for leaving me and saying bad things, so I won’t acknowledge that they could have made any right choices, including a piece of recording equipment.” __._,_.___