May I offer the following observation?
        The statistical analysis you've provided is instructive;  your
explanation reaches a
wide-audience; and therefore explains well that Prof. Lintz, despite being a
detractor of
global warming theory, actually believes that the Earth is warming, and will be
warmer
rather than cooler over the next 20 years.   Your conclusion states, "The
problem is far
more serious than I had surmised  - - if the above is the Best Case Scenario."
              I have not followed the Global Warming debate closely, and
forgive me if I have
the facts above incorrect, but although Prof. Lintz may agree that the Earth is
far more
likely to be warmer than cooler over the next 20 years, his agreement with the
consensus
on rising temperatures does not equate that he agrees with the consensus on:
the cause
of;      the linear projections for;    or the remedies prescribed by the
consensus in
efforts to reverse the rise in temperature.  Thus, your opening statement,
`This says it all'
is presumptuous, and I believe, unintentionally deceptive, by its implied
meaning that Dr.
Lintz really believes what the consensus believes about Global Warming.  Your
conclusion
that  "The problem is much more serious...."  might give vigor and
determination to the
consensus, but such vigor and determination will be fueled by fallacy, which
will yield
more heat than light.....and you had no idea that you were contributing to
global warming.