--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > Stop consuming fossil-fuels yourselves in your daily lives: no
> more
> > cars, no more trips on airplanes.
> >
> > And there are probably millions of you like this in the USA
alone.

> > The rest of us who DON't believe there's a problem will continue
> > consume fossil fuels to our hearts' content.
> >
> > I think we can, overnight, eliminate at least 30-40% of the
> burning of
> > fossil-fuels.  That's a pretty good success, isn't it.
> >
> > You're happy, we're happy.
> >

> That is actually quite brilliant, if only I could persuade my
> other "green" friends to do what I do, it just might work!

Thank you...and this is the exact point I'm trying to make to people
like new.morning and Bhairitu and Billie Bats who claim that
armagedden is right around the corner: don't waste your time trying
to convince recalitrants like me but use your finite time and energy
wisely: go convince those that, like you, believe that Armagedden is
around the corner yet continue to consume fossil fuels.  Such a MUCH
better use of your time than idly gossiping here on FFL!